Casting.xxx Episode 98 Jennifer E98 Fakeagent.com



Jennifer (41 mins) I was a bit surprised when Jennifer strolled in as she was unannounced, and I hadn't planned to do a casting that day may add, so I had to mentally prepare for it in the matter of minutes. It's ok though because I always keep some reserves in my ball sack for such an occasion, lol. I was thinking I didn't even have a scheduled appointment, as a matter of fact I was just about to knock one out over some footage I'd shot the day before. It became apparent that Jenny didn't speak much english so I had to call my beautiful assistant to help me translate. It did the trick, and it wasn't long before I was complimenting her on her nice pussy hair and lovely set of natural tits, which, may I add, I couldn't wait to start sucking on. She was a natural in front of the camera and wasn't afraid to open her legs for the pussy shots, it was however, a little bit difficult to get her in the right positions but that didn't concern me too much. After a while of snapping I thought it's time to get down to business. She was skilled in the ways of the tongue licking, so much so I didn't really want her to stop, but inevitably she did and then she showed me her other skill set. We bump and grinded for a long while, then time for one of the most glorious cum shots I've had in a while. Fair play she swallowed a lot of man juice this day. Jennifer I salute you, pop in any time you want a cup of tea or a blowjob, haahaha.