Casting.xxx Episode 84 Mea Melone E84 Fakeagent.com


Mea (60 mins) The beautiful Mea contacted me asking if I could get her work in the fashion industry. After some convincing with emails she agreed to meet up with me in the middle of the city. She was a bit apprehensive when I first met her, and brought her friend with her to be on the cautious side. I was slightly worried when I first saw them together in the street. I thought that it was her boyfriend who had come along to scupper my plans, however, I was relieved to find that it was just her friend who had come along to make sure she was ok. Funnily enough he came in handy because he was able to translate what I wanted to say to her more effectively. After we’d been to the restaurant and I’d gained their trust I took the beautiful Mea up to my office where I started giving her the Fake Agent Spiel. I had to tell her friend to go and wait in the restaurant because he was cramping my style, and let’s face it, it would have been weird with him sitting on the sofa while I had filthy sex with Mea… After he left the real fun began, and I must say this girl has the crazy skills I need in the bedroom. She was fucking as if it was her last day on earth. At times I felt like I needed to control this wild animal that was emerging out of her innocent exterior. Her pussy was so warm and moist that with each wriggle of her pelvis I thought my cock was going to explode. Whoever ends up with this one will need one hell of a libido to keep up with her sexual needs.